Sacramento County Contract & Purchasing Services Division has partnered with OpenGov and is excited to announce that in January 2022 we will transition to SacCountyEbids (OpenGov Procurement/ProcureNow), a fully automated web-based electronic bidding and vendor management system. To continue to receive bid notifications, you will want to Register for a FREE account today at https://secure.procurenow.com/signup, then subscribe to SacCountyEbids at https://secure.procurenow.com/portal/saccounty to ensure you continue to receive bid notifications from us.
SacCountyEbids will provide the ability to:
- Register to receive notifications of future opportunities.
- Follow along with updates to existing opportunities by finding the opportunity and clicking the “Follow” button. This will allow all interested bidders to receive amendments and addenda automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers online regarding open bid opportunities.
- Use a guided process of responding electronically to bids to ensure your bids have been accurately completed.
- Receive timely support for bid questions.
- Have one location for all bid opportunities issued by Sacramento County.
- There is no cost for vendors to register in
By registering, you will automatically be notified when bid opportunities of company interest, become available. As a registered user you will also have access to respond to bids electronically.
If you have any problems with this process please contact OpenGov at
https://secure.procurenow.com/login and using Online Chat.
If you are already registered in OpenGov Procurement/ProcureNow and have not subscribed to SacCountyEbids go to