Architectural Services Division is a multi-disciplinary organization of licensed architects, civil, mechanical and electrical engineers, and environmental service specialists. We provide facility assessment, design, project management and construction coordination services.
Architectural Services is located at 9660 Ecology Ln., Sacramento, CA 95827 and can be reached at 916-876-6192.
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) upgrades, roof replacements, remodel and renovations, building signage, and new construction
- Parks, play fields, parking lots, and parking garages
- Heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, commissioning, HVAC control upgrades, plumbing systems, fire suppression systems, fuel systems and tanks, and energy conservation services
- Electrical improvements and new services, security and fire alarm systems, lighting upgrades, emergency generators, and elevator controllers
Interiors design and modular workstations
- Space planning, office remodel/renovations, carpet, paint, furniture selection, and modular
- Space planning, specifications, and coordination
Environmental support (hazardous materials)
- Building demolition, asbestos and lead investigation and abatement, mold assessment and remediation, and ground water monitoring and assessment
Job Order Contracting (JOC)
- Unique construction procurement and delivery method using single, competitively bid contracts with pre-set unit pricing for repair, maintenance and renovation projects
Archival of construction and record documents and reports
Our clients are primarily other departments within the County of Sacramento, but also include park, sanitation and water districts; and other joint powers agencies.
Dry Creek Trials
Carmichael Rec & Parks
Youth Detention Facility
YDF Housing Pod